A Brush of Encouragement

A Brush of Encouragement

Gail Raderer in the newly painted 8th Grade girl’s bathroom. The hot air balloons represent how each girl individually is important, reminding them they can lift each other up and together be spectacular.  A mom decided to do something positive in her son’s...
It’s Time to Nominate a Way to Go Woman!

It’s Time to Nominate a Way to Go Woman!

“As a pediatric speech language pathologist, I provide speech therapy home visits for toddlers who have language delays,” says Adrienne Patterson, 2018 Way to Go Woman winner “My first supervisor, Diego Miron, had a quote on his desk that I still try...
What To Do This Weekend

What To Do This Weekend

Stop by the 24th annual Locust Grove Gardeners’ Fair, featuring over 40 vendors, music, and food from local food trucks. Pick up some spring flowers, bid on items at the silent auction, or bring your mom to the Mother’s Day Tea (reservations required) for a cup...
Enjoy the Perfect Mother’s Day Outing

Enjoy the Perfect Mother’s Day Outing

Consider ordering this salad of Red Grapefruit and Avocado, Marcona Almonds, Feta Cheese, and Mixed Greens with Red Wine Shallot Vinaigrette. Photos by Melissa Donald. The Lunch Blue Dog Bakery & Café 2868 Frankfort Avenue Louisville, KY 40206 Tuesday-Saturday...
Three Events to Buy Tickets for in May

Three Events to Buy Tickets for in May

Derek Hough Louisville Palace Critics describe six-time Dancing with the Stars champion Derek Hough’s latest touring production as ‘a true fusion between dance and music.’ And even if the Arts Insider hadn’t attended Hough and his dancer sister Julianne Hough’s two...