It’s Not Too Late to Make a Resolution
It’s not too late to make a New Year’s resolution!
We want you to join the Today’s Woman community as we embark on living our healthiest year yet. We are looking for women of all sizes, ages and fitness levels to participate.
How to Enter:
1. Sign up at TodaysWomanNow.com/nominate and send us your photo.
2. Post updates on social media with the hashtag #BestBodyChallenge.
3. Or, gather a group (2 or more) together at your gym (or in your neighborhood) to hold each other accountable and register at TodaysWomanNow.com/nominate.
4. You have from now until May to get in
What Do You Win?
1. You will look great (and feel better, sleep better, have more energy)!
2. Winners will be featured in our annual Best Bodies issue, in one of the seven categories — or even on the cover.
3. We will send you updates about free places you can go to workout or invite you to join us at certain events.
4. Special giveaways will be available only to participants who have signed up.
5. Mini-contests will be held throughout for specific things: biggest non-scale change, morning workouts, evening workouts.
If you’re still not convinced of the benefits regular exercise offers, this story might change your mind.