Did you know you can turn caregiving into a more enjoyable experience for you and your loved one? Take the pressure off by lightening your load with these caregiving tips.
- They’ll appreciate you for doing this.
- Be a good listener and communicator.
- Take time to engage in a fun, entertaining activity — here are some ideas.
- Find somewhere to go…a garden tour would be splendid.
- Make mealtime easier. No cooking required!
Also, take a look at Today’s Transitions’ extensive list of long-term care options for your loved one.