|Wendy Brunton and her 8-year-old daughter share special time together watching a movie after everyone else is asleep for the night. Photo by Melissa Donald.|
Do you need some new family ideas? Today’s Family is exploring the inner workings of families and sharing their best ideas — both in print and here at TodaysFamilyNow.com — so you can use their ideas in your own families.
The newest print issue came out a couple of weeks ago — on stands and online here.
Find out how our cover family — the Brunton family — spend time together (ideas for teens and elementary).
Also, in the Spring issue, you will find:
• Top 25 local spots to take your children for fun, learning, food, recreation, and nature;
• 7 tips for adoptive parents;
• Ways to bond as a family;
• One family’s journey to get help for their troubled teen;
• Reasons to consider traveling abroad with your children;
• Fantastic summer camps.