I tried the Stuffed Blueberry Brie Monkey Bread recipe in the Feb. 2017 issue. I believe the recipe either had errors in measurements or it did not indicate that the "Grand" style of biscuits should be used. Since it did not state "Grand" biscuits I used the regular 10 biscuit cans. There is no way 1/4 of that biscuit would cover 1/2 teaspoon of Blueberry jam & a 1" square of Brie. It was paper thin & jam oozed everywhere. No way was a 1/2 cup of jam enough for all these biscuits using 1/2 teaspoon. The amount of butter was also far more than needed. I even tried adjusting the recipe by using 1/2 of a biscuit & it was better. This was one of the worst recipes I've ever tried.
You've decided to leave a comment – that's great! Please keep in mind that comments are moderated and rel="nofollow" is in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or domain in your comment, or it will be deleted. Let's have a meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for stopping by!