Here’s One Good Deed You Can Do

Here’s One Good Deed You Can Do

It’s MS Awareness Week, and we’re asking you to nominate an eligible bachelor who is willing to help The National Multiple Sclerosis Society — Kentucky Southeast Indiana Chapter raise funds for its Misters for MS event. The event, scheduled for July 26, will feature...
Snag a Man for this Worthy Event

Snag a Man for this Worthy Event

We want to put a few handsome, eligible bachelors on display for a good cause but need your help to find them. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society — Kentucky Southeast Indiana Chapter will be having their second annual Misters for MS event which is a live auction...
Calling All Eligible Bachelors: We Want You!

Calling All Eligible Bachelors: We Want You!

We’re on the hunt for eligible bachelors who are willing to help raise awareness and funds for a worthy cause. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society — Kentucky Southeast Indiana Chapter will be having their second annual Misters for MS event. The live auction,...
On The Street: More Time for Me

On The Street: More Time for Me

By Brigid Morrissey Ambling about the grounds of French Lick Resort, I reflected on the importance and meaning of rest. On this misty, gray morning I wasn’t the only one. Families hustled through the lobby, lugging their bags and sipping coffee on their way to the...
On The Street: More Comfortable in My Skin

On The Street: More Comfortable in My Skin

By Brigid Morrissey Ambling about the grounds of French Lick Resort, I reflected on the importance and meaning of rest. On this misty, gray morning I wasn’t the only one. Families hustled through the lobby, lugging their bags and sipping coffee on their way to the...
On The Street: Cleaning, Clearing, Purging

On The Street: Cleaning, Clearing, Purging